0

Grade Six Pupils' Graduation Song

Posted by Shyle on 10:57 PM in
Graduation day is a memorable day for all graduating pupils that signifies their victory as evidenced by the most authentic certificates and a manifestation of their labor and splendid desire for knowledge. These days, Grade Six teachers are very busy preparing all the things needed for the 2010 Graduation Day for it is the first graduation day that will be attended by our new Assistant Schools Division Superintendent.
The most important thing they did was the selection of the graduation song, graduating pupils' tribute to their parents, the song for invocation, Philippine National Anthem and Oroquieta City March. Since our National Achievement Test was done already and they thought that I have the potential to select songs aside from being a computer literate, my co-teacher, the adviser of the grade six pupils' first section, tapped me to do it. I willingly accepted the favor she asked in the sense that it is not hard for me to do it because we have an internet connection in our house. I hunted mp3 songs to Music Search Engine, listened and internalized the meaning of each song I had selected to choose one that is suited for the theme, "Changing Lives: Edukasyon and Solusyon" and could touches the hearts of the parents and audience. I had listened many songs from Sarah Geronimo entitled "I'll Be Alright and We are Tomorrow". I found it meaningful and appropriate for the graduating pupils to continue their journey to this challenging world. I recommended it to the teachers and they found it appropriate. They were very thankful of my helping hand and asked again another favor in the printing of names on the graduating pupils' certificates.



|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap