2

A Wonderful Morning

Posted by Shyle on 4:53 AM in

My eyes still wanted to close as I awoke this morning but the sun had risen already and lighted the whole world. I pulled up the window curtain to cover the rays of the sun that struck on the glass of the window but I felt warm and sweats came out from my body. I turned-on the standfan, covered my eyes with blanket and slept again. I had napped for an hour when my mother awakened me by her noise upon giving directions to my son on preparing our breakfast. Then she went out and looked for "Handilib-on" leaves, a herbal medicine used as a treatment for my younger brother who is suffering from his cough for three days already. I still felt sleepy but woke up and kneeled down to say words of prayer to the Lord. And I thanked Him for the wonderful morning I had.



|

2 Comments


Greetings! I've been following your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

Feel free to surf to my site :: low carb tortillas

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap