0

Best Software Download

Posted by Shyle on 12:22 AM in
Multi-media approach in teaching is the most popular approach used for effective teaching not only in the United States and other countries but in the Philippines as well.

As a teacher in English Grade III pupils and a computer literate person, I want my pupils experience the used of multi-media devices in teaching our english lessons to make them keep abreast of the high technologies used already by all companies and agencies in this competitive world.

To facilitate my teaching in English using multi-media approach, I searched many useful educational tools from the different Educational Sites in the net. I have downloaded enormous and varied educational audios for teaching the English lessons in Grade III under the Basic Education Curriculum competencies including the nursery rhymes. The downloaded audios are really very interesting and useful especialy for the teaching of English Grammar and Reading Comprehension Skills. Since the files are needed to be converted, I downloaded converters from software download and converted music files. I was very glad after the successful burning of the audios and had tried listening to it to our MP3 player. I'd shared it to all Grade III pupils and they were really amazed upon experiencing the teachnology used in teaching. They appreciated and interacted to the device used and effectively absorbed all the lessons prepared. I can really say that Multi-Media Approach is an effective approach in teaching not only to English subject but to all subjects in education.

In addition to that experience, my Grade VI daughter listened to the audio music I'd converted and burned for my Grade III pupils. She appreciated very much and curiously asked if those music can be downloaded to her iPhone which was the birthday gift of her uncle,who is presently working at Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, last November. As a mother, I want her to be happy so I converted music files and other movies suited for her in her iphone. She was so thankful and used it happily. She shared it to her classmates in school and they listened and viewed the files togetther.

Using the high-technology for our children is the most advantageous way to make them learn effectively and a great source for their happiness. It should only be used in the right way in order not to distract their studies but a helpful tool in forming their good future.




|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap