16

All About Myself

Posted by Shyle on 9:19 PM in


Teaching is a dignified career which is not only appropriate to women but also to men. It is nurturing young minds into a more mature and useful citizen in the country. These are some of the reasons why I choose teaching as my profession.

I graduated Bachelor of Elementary Education as my second course last March 2003 at Misamis University, Oroquieta City. My first course is Bachelor of Science in Computer Science which I studied at Misamis University Ozamiz City and graduated last October 1997. However, I took and passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers with a rating of 79.60% last October 1999 after earning 21 units education subjects at Southern Capital Colleges. I was hired last September 27, 2004 and now I am presently assigned in a prestigious school of Talairon Central Elementary. I am teaching English, Makabayan and Character Education subjects in all Grade III pupils. I have 26 lovely pupils and an adviser of this homogeneous section. I really enjoy teaching these subjects especially the English subject for not only my pupils learned many things but myself as well. Since education is a lifelong process,I never stop studying for I believe this is one way of improving myself and growing professionally. I believe that I can teach out better by continue studying that is why I enrolled subjects in Master of Arts in Education and I earned 42 units at Misamis University that made me more polished and knowlegeable in handling different kinds of learners in terms of their learning styles, behaviors and interests. It is my great gratitude to our potential intructors in this school for they taught us well. They transcend their good values in teaching to us so we can develop also our pupils into a more useful individual in the society.




|

16 Comments


Hey you know what, somehow you reminded me to my ex-Biology teacher :)

anyway, nice blog, I like it :)

Dropping EC here and happy teaching :D

I like the way you enjoy your life d^^b


I like your blog! Best of Luck!


You know ma'am. I've always admired people who're fluent in speaking English. Since, I am not well verse in it....
I used to be like you ma'am...

neilgan
Muñoz City


I was truly impressed by what you're doing.Keep it ma'am!


dedicated teachers are nearing extinction. it's good to know there are still people like you who embrace teaching as a commitment. keep it up!


i think teaching is not only for women, how about if there would be some things to fix, as if a major fixations like repairing chairs, dilapidated ceilings, and other masonry work? Men or male teachers preferably could do such things right... just an insight. and the Department prefers to choose male teachers especially to be assigned in the remote areas... just another thought... sorry, its feels me to react with your first line their mam...


this blog is nice,.looking forward for the LP's that cover the entire year...particularly grade V.please.please. thank you so much


congratulations !!! keep up the good works and b you have a nice blog. . . I like it. God Bless . . .


so nice blog !!! it's rare to see true teachers nowadays.......... i learned that most of the new era teachers will go to school with a cute bag and a cell, but i,m happy that there's still remains a kind of you that s committed and dedicated towards work, willing to grow professionally . . . thumbs up for you.. congrats....


..teachers can be considered a hero!they made a lots of sacrifices just to share thier knowledge to thier students..nothing can compares you maam!!!your our hero!!!!


Hi, fabulous blog, thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com


With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into
any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
Stop by my blog post :: make money online free


Great web site. A lot of useful information
here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks on your effort!

Also visit my web blog: esponjadelufa.com


Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact you through email address?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1011 gmail.com

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap