1

Is it a teacher or a student factor?

Posted by Shyle on 5:57 AM in
I really feel bad this day knowing that none of my contestants won this Division Read-A-Thon Contest. I really tried my best to coach and train them in the different events however their best was not yet the best. There were many contestants from the different public and private schools in Oroquieta City. Perhaps they couldn't really compete with them. However, I know the abilities of my contestants. Better luck next year's Read-A-Thon contest.

|

1 Comments


I think it's neither. Sometimes there are other factors beyond our control.

I thinks it's not yours. I believe in your post before this, your students won in both the English and Filipino category. So that puts you off the list of factors. :)

I have great respect and admiration for teachers. That's why I honor them in my blog. I hope that helps to lift you up even in a small way.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap