0

A Teachers Conference

Posted by Shyle on 6:47 AM in
Successful conference for all teachers was done in our school this afternoon. It was presided by our central principal and opened with a prayer by him too. But before he said the words of prayer, he called a teacher to lead the prayer but nobody led. I was hiding behind my co-teacher and sat at the back for I was not prepared to say a prayer in English, hehehe. It was really funny. It doesn't mean that nobody knows how to lead a prayer particularly in a teachers' meeting. I knew that some of my co-teachers know, they were only ashamed perhaps and got intimidated of using the English language.

The agenda of our conference were all about for the coming graduation day of our Grade VI pupils. We were agreeing about the foods for the visitors who will be attending the graduation day, our contribution, the attire and the different committees. I was the assigned to be the chairman for the decoration committee. I know it was a big task but I will try my very best to show an excellent decoration on stage.




|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap