2

What Did I do Wrong?

Posted by Shyle on 4:57 AM in
How can teachers be protected from harassment inside his room? Can the school principal recommend a complainant of his teacher to the barangay office without settling it first in his office?

These are the questions that really bothered in my mind today.

Yesterday morning, one of my pupils got the wallet of his seatmate who is the daughter of one of my colleagues. We have proven that he was the one getting the wallet and spending all the money inside it. And besides many saw the incident, too. Parents of the pupils who were waiting outside the school near the canteen and his classmates who were taking snacks together with him saw that he was holding a black wallet and got the money inside it. After he spent all the money, he threw that wallet near the canal and the store where he bought the foods.

The mother of my victimed pupil caught him and let him get the wallet he thrown. He accepted what he did. However, the grandmother who is the guardian of this accused pupil who was stealing the wallet got shamed. But unfortunately, she was confronting me and asking why we allow his son to be shamed by his classmates which is not true. I explained to her what happened but she never listened. It seems that she tolerate waht her grandson done. To make the story short I decided to asked forgiveness, thinking that she will be okay. However, It become worst than I expected.

I thought it was done already but this morning, she talked our principal about her complains. We waited when to be called to the office to talk to the grandmother of the accused together with the mother of the victim pupil. To my surprise, when our principal told me that he recommended that old lady to file a case against me to the barangay office. I was so upset to the three administrators we have in our district. A principal, an assistant principal and district supervisor who never gave me chance to explain what really happened. I am really mad with them why I as their teacher in the school didn't receive any consoles to them. I really don't expect that I have already a case filed against me by that old woman the grandmother of the accused pupil.

When the wife of the barangay captain knew about it who is my co-teacher too, she told her husband not to accept the case filed because it is not yet settled in the school.

I am so depressed. I am just hoping and praying this will be settled tomorrow.

|

2 Comments


Okay, I get how to comment here now. Duh...I didn't know so left one on your comment page.


Hi shyle, Hope you're doing fine now with the harassment incident. Sorry for the delayed reply, well, still hoping you really settled with it by now. About the case, maybe you can file harassment on your side.... but, but but... i'm still looking forward for the brighter side shyle. more prayers for you!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap