0

Huhuhu, My Cellphone Was Stolen!

Posted by Shyle on 3:20 AM in
Today is the first day of class this new year. We were very happy greeting with each other. And excited to teach new lesson to my pupils. I sent text to some of my friends and to my dear textmate. I told him that I was about to sleep at noontime after I have eaten my lunch. I was alone inside my classroom resting. But before I fell aslept I saw two of my pupils getting their bag. I had a sound sleep for 15 minutes, when other pupils were making noise. I got up and find my cellphone which was place beside me where I slept. However, I cannot find it. How sad I am. I asked help to my co-teacher. She dialed my number. The thief answered and end the call. I had tried to ask the pupils whom I saw inside the room, yet they refused and cried.

I decided to report it to the police and radio station. I confronted the parents of the pupils and asked help to them. Hopefully, my cellphone will be returned to me. It is really valuable to me aside from having a sentimental value. I really love my cellphone as I love myself.

Now, I'm trying to contact smart because I decided to block it in order not to be used also by the thief.


|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap