0

Bantayan Island

Posted by Shyle on 5:41 AM in
I am very happy today when I hear the good news coming from my two colleagues about the visit of their friends from the countries of United States of America. Even my co-teachers are happy for them too. They are planning to visit some nice places in our country. And now as I've read an article in one of the blogs in the net describing about Bantayan Island, I am very excited and eager to suggest the place to them because it is really a nice place to visit. I am very sure they will feel comfortable and enjoyable. I can't really wait to tell them tomorrow.



|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap