0

The District Sweep Evaluation

Posted by Shyle on 7:43 AM in

SWEEP Evaluation is the most hated activity by almost all teachers in the DepED however they still work for it because they said that it is part of our work. Yeah, I agree that Classroom Evaluation is part of our work as a teacher however in our division, the administrators or school heads' responsibilities are placed on the shoulders of the teachers. We're the one spending money for the repainting, repairing and landscaping of the school which I think are their responsibilities.

Though I am against about it but I still accomplished all the things found in criteria because most of us do it also for the beautification of our school, and for the good impression of the evaluators. We wanted to solicit money to the officials in our city but we have no time to do it. And some PTA presidents and parents are against soliciting. So as teachers who wanted to be impressed and win in the evaluation contest, we spend from our own pocket and even did borrow from the lending institutions just to buy gallons of paints, plywood for shelves, and other things that are found in the criteria.

Though I won as First Placer in our District for 3 consecutive years already, that achievements didn't make me 100% happy because I know it is not right already for the part of the teachers. We prepared all the reports and documents needed but my heart really against the repainting, repairing and landscaping.

Last year, we contributed 1000 pesos each for the school fence. It was okay for us but in that year we were asked again to contribute another 1000 pesos to finished the school fence. Ohhh! It really made our temper high and reacted to that request.

Because of it I have said to myself,"If I will become a school administrator someday, I will really never let my teachers contribute. And there will be no evaluation. I will motivate my teachers to do their responsibility happily for I believe that High Performance in the school can be achieved if the teachers are working happily.




|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap