0

Sample Application Letter for Office Personnel

Posted by Shyle on 4:33 PM in
Purok 2, Buaquina Street
Pines, Oroquieta City
July___, 2008


DREAMLIFE MARKETING OFFICE
3rd Floor, Door 3, Calalang Building
Rizal Avenue, Cor. Bonifacio Street
Ozamis City

Sir/Ma’am:

My cousin told me that your company needs additional office personnel. I would like to apply as information officer in your office at Ozamis City Branch.

For the past two years I’ve been a working student from a competitive school at Saint Columban College, Pagadian City. I’m undergraduate with a course of Bachelor in Science in Information Technology (BST)

I am nineteen years of age with a healthy body. I am hardworking and trustworthy based on my work experience as a working student.

For further information about my qualifications and habits, you can contact the following persons:
1. Captain Oscar Laranjo – Barangay Captain of Pines – 09189.....
2. Mrs. _________ – MOSTHS Teacher – 0921270....
3. Mr. _________ – MOSTHS Teacher – 0910388....

I would be pleased to come for an interview at your convenience.

Very truly yours,

________________ Applicant




|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap