0

Power Crisis in Mindanao

Posted by Shyle on 7:19 AM in
I was writing for a new post on my blog this evening when suddenly there's a power interruption. I immediately called the Misamis Occidental Electric Cooperative (MOELCI) in our provinvr about the new rotating brown-out schedule. I was very sad of the MOELCI incharge's answer for we can experience brown-outs every four hours. And it means that I have limited time to write on my blog. I lighted up a candle to light our house and decided to read the Manila Bulletin newspaper dated March 5, 2010 which a give-away from Mc Donald. The headline "Mindanao still in the dark" caught my interest to read. It was about the power shortage that Mindanao residents experienced. It mentioned about the cause of the crisis and the alternative solutions to get back the uninterrupted power of Mindanao. Hopefully, this power crisis would be solved sooner for it's really hard to live in a dark place.



|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap