1

Sample Cloze Test

Posted by Shyle on 9:48 PM in
Directions: Listen carefully to the recorded music. Fill in the missing lyrics of the song below.

Top of the World

Such a feeling’s comin’ over me
There is wonder in most everything I see
Not a _______ in the ________
Got the _______ in my eyes
And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream

Everything I want the _________to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It’s because you are here
You’re the nearest ________to _______that I’ve seen

I’m on the top of the _______ lookin’
Down on ________ and the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I’ve found
Ever since you’ve been around
Your love puts me at the top of the _________.

Something in the _______ has learned my name
And it’s tellin’ me that ________ are not the same
In the ________ of the _________
And the touch of the __________
There’s a pleasing sense of _________ for me

There is only one wish on my ________
When this _______ is through I hope that I will find
That tomorrow will be
Just the same for you and me
All I need will be mine if you are here

|

1 Comments


My readership is growing-slowly-but it puts a smile on
my face to know that someone out there is actually reading me.
You can create a blog with a unique name ( and website.
Go to - - and enter in one of your main keywords
related to your niche.

My weblog - WP Social Press Review

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap