13

Sample Action Plan

Posted by Shyle on 9:54 PM in
TALAIRON CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Oroquieta City District IV
Talairon, Oroquieta City



Action Plan: Teaching Reading Interventions for At-Risk Readers: A Seminar/Workshop

Goal: To conduct seminar/workshop on Teaching Reading Interventions for At-Risk Readers

ACTION STEPS RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKING TIMELINE RESOURCES MONITORING AND EVALUATION
(What will be done?) (Who will do it?) (By when?) (Funding /People/Materials? What went well?

What needs to be improved?

How could it be improved?

1. Inform the school head about the plan Participant and the school head 1st week of December ‘2008 School head, teachers

2. Orientation of the co-teachers on the Teaching Reading Interventions for At-Risk Readers Participant , the school head and co-teachers 2nd week of December ‘ 2008 Principal and teachers, bondpapers, manila papers, pentel pen

3. Re-echo on Teaching Reading Interventions for At Risk-Readers: Seminar/Workshop Participant and co-teachers January-March ‘ 2009 School fund/school head and teachers/hand outs, powerpoint presentation

4. Implementation of the different strategies/activities learned All teachers from grades 1 through 6 January –March 2009 Teachers

Prepared by:




Noted and Approved by:

|

13 Comments



kia ora from Aotearoa,New Zealand

I am wriiting in regards to y6our steps for your action plan as I am in the process of writting one for a teachers course. I was wondering how did you achieve your strategy plan ?? I need a few tips as I am strugling with developing a plan own




kia ora from Aotearoa,New Zealand

I am wriiting in regards to y6our steps for your action plan as I am in the process of writting one for a teachers course. I was wondering how did you achieve your strategy plan ?? I need a few tips as I am strugling with developing a plan own



Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Take care!
Feel free to surf my website :: Abs Cbn Christmas Station Id 2011


Hi there every one, here every person is sharing such know-how, therefore it's good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this web site everyday.
Here is my site - Hotmail Signin.co.uk


I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

my web page: clinicanemi.com
Also see my web site > addicting games bubble spinner


Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?

Thanks a lot!

Also visit my weblog ... abc national news


I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous
blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

My homepage :: hotmail account


I all the time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends,
for the reason that if like to read it next my contacts will too.



my page; incentria


It's truly very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use the web for that purpose, and get the most recent information.

Here is my homepage Psn Code Generator


Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been
blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look
of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!

my weblog - http://pressstart.free.fr/?a[]=%3Ca+href=http://hotmailcorreo1.com/%3Ehotmail+correo%3C/a%3E


Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Very useful information specifically the final section :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Stop by my web-site: all Miscrits


Hey There. I found your weblog using msn.
This is an extremely neatly written article. I will make
sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Also visit my web blog: hotmail technical support


Some genuinely choice posts on this site, saved to bookmarks .


my weblog ... How to Earn Money While Unemployed

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap