0

Wedding Day

Posted by Shyle on 3:50 AM in

Today is the wedding day of my co-teacher Rosalie Riola who is married to Roniel Sumalpong. It is so great to witness their ceremony and the program at the reception. They are both happy and excited. And their parents are overwhelmed looking at their children united into one soul. Two hearts and two lives but there is only one dream to have a happy family.

I felt envious to them really but I know that time will still come in my life with the right guy who will love me as I am. Most of us her co-teachers were usherettes. We enjoyed a lot. After taking the lunch, we agreed to have a bonding time at the exclusive bar near the reception hall. We sing, laugh and dance. We exchange thoughts. It is really an unforgetable moment for us teachers because during school days, we can't easily go out and have fun.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap