0

Renewal of Vehicle's License

Posted by Shyle on 9:58 PM in ,
Renewing Vehicle's License here in the Philippines is not really easy. It is expensive too. There are many fees which I couldn't understand sometimes what is it for and why is it much expensive. Even getting a mere certificate as one of the requirements costs Php 100.00. But we have nothing to do as a vehicle owner, we need to acquire it in order to renew our vehicle especially my motorcycle for hire. My motorcycle helps us a lot because it earns a rental of Php120.00 per day. With it, I can already buy 1 kilo of fish or other needs, lol. It is not enough really but it helps a lot.

Before I went to the Land Transportation Office (LTO) this morning, I see to it that I have the Confirmation Slip of the franchise renewal and the Tax Clearance with me. I brought also the Official Receipt (OR) and CR and money. We agreed with the driver to meet at 8:30 A.M. at Te Petron Emission Testing but he didn't come on time. So I went first at the Office to get a stencil form.

After it was tested, I renewed the vehicle's insurance too. What a shame when my money is not enough, hehehe. It was lacking with one hundred pesos. Good for me that the clerk is my friend. She processed it and let me borrow money. She was jsut the one forwarding my papers to the LTO office and promised to send messages only when it is done. What an experience! That was the lesson I learned today,"It is good to bring an allowance money in order not to be shamed in front of somebody."

I went to First Valley Bank after and withdrawn my savings there. While waiting for my friend's text, I went to school to entertain some enrollees. It is stil a fruitful day for me. I had talked my friends at school, meet some parents and students before. Though I have no enough time at school yet I have let the students sweep the dried leaves. As the text was received, I immediately went to LTO again and picked the new OR.


|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap