0

Building Site's Traffic Again

Posted by Shyle on 3:17 AM in
I'm so sad today upon checking my alexa rank that my site's rank is decreasing. It's because I haven't build my site's traffic for months. I was so busy with the series of NEPP seminars we conducted and 2 weeks ago my parents decided to cut off our internet connection due to the increased rates of our electric and water bills this time. However, I paid it the other day because really I missed blogging and checking my facebook account. And most importantly, the kids needed it very much for researching . Now, I'm starting to build traffic again in my site so that I could increase my site's rank again.


|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap