2

Do I Need To Concentrate on Business or Focus on Teaching?

Posted by Shyle on 11:36 PM in


Now, I have found out that having a business is good too. I really enjoy collecting money everyday from my sales in selling pictures, labels, instructional materials and others which are needed by the teachers in our division. Classroom evaluation is scheduled already and teachers are now preparing for that because it is a contest. I got the second place in the whole district for two consecutive years. This year I will still strive hard to maintain it or get the First Place. However, I am too busy with my work and sideline business. Every noontime and after class hours I hop to every school in our division to sell the products I made. Many teachers were very happy to see the goods I brought for them. They said it really helped them a lot. They were so thankful.

At first I was so guilty because my purpose was not helping them but to earn money for my family. Now, I am happy to do it because I have felt their needs especially to those computer illiterate teachers. The have many orders to be printed and encoded for their Display Board, Peace Corner, NDEP Corner, NEPP Corner, Guidance Corner, Nutrition Corner, Library Corner and etc. There are many corners in our classroom that nee to be structured which are required for the evaluation. Other teachers have no idea on what to place. But when I present to them the printed pictures I made. They are delighted and thankful to me. I earned more or less P1 000 a day because of this classroom evaluation. I am happy and enjoy counting my sales but a little bit guilty because in the first place I don't like classroom evaluation because it only adds the burden of the teachers for spending much money just to compete or make their classroom attractive not for the pupils but for the EVALUATORS who rated every classrooms. However, some teachers are happy to make their classroom attractive too but many are unhappy and forced to spend because of it. They said it is better if there is a contest in making attractive instructional materials that having a contest in the classroom structuring.



|

2 Comments


Everyone works hard to earn money sis... The best businesses and products are the ones that help others and it's not really bad to make money out of them too... You should try and sell those online too... Teachers all over the world are always looking for great ideas. :)

-rache


I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from newest news.

my homepage; paläodiät

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap