2

A Busy Day

Posted by Shyle on 3:29 AM in
I woke up at 5:00 o'clock this morning when my alarm clock rung. I started the day with a big smile to the Lord and thanked Him for the pleasant new day for me.

At school, my co-teachers greeted me also with a sweet smile as I logged in at the office. My pupils also uttered morning greetings for me and started cleaning their assigned area. I started the day right and did many things in preparation for the National Achievement Test which will be conducted on Wednesday, March 3, 2010.

I have done what I planned accomplish this day when my co-teacher told me that we have orientation for the coming election at Cagayan de Oro City, Dynasty Hotel on Wednesday too. I was a little bit worried due to the conflicting schedule of the National Achievement Test for Grade III. I don't want to leave my pupils on that day but due to the order of the Commission on Election and our Division Office, I really need to attend it.



|

2 Comments


Busy kaau ka te no. Cge lang. Let us talk this coming weekend. No problem


I can't want for you to make money with this. I hope they approve your blog. You seem to have a lot of visitors from Google searches.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap