5

Solicitation Letter(Sample)

Posted by Shyle on 10:46 PM in
Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Pines Highway Oroquieta City



Bro. / Sis. __________,

Christian Greetings!

The month of February is known to be the “hearts month" of almost every man in the planet. People all over the world in every walk of life celebrate this very special event. We, as well can never deny the significance of this month in our lives. Young and old, rich and poor loves in a special way. Often, we express our love through singing. We also express God our sincere love to Him through singing.

Due to that, we ask for your financial support to our MINUS ONE SINGING CONTEST to be held at Pines Cultural and Farmers Training Center. The amount raised will serve as the prizes for this activity.

May this letter bring a clear view of the message that we want to convey. We hope that you won’t fail us. God bless

Very Truly yours,

_________________________
Adventist Youth President


NOTED:

__________________________
Church Elder

Approved:

__________________________
District Pastor





|

5 Comments


Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write
a little comment to support you.

Also visit my web site :: steinzeitdiät


It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information.

I'm happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Here is my web blog kur zum abnehmen


That is very attention-grabbing, You're a very professional blogger. I've joined your feed and stay up for seeking extra
of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your
web site in my social networks

Also visit my website :: Diät ohne Gluten


This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your
magnificent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

My web-site :: Anlageberater in Wiesbaden


Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case
I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Here is my blog - siam

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap