12

Lesson Plan in English IV with ICT Integration

Posted by Shyle on 5:45 AM in
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Oroquieta City Division
Oroquieta City



Demonstration Lesson Plan in English 4 with ICT Integration using Structured Learning Episode (SLE)




I. Objectives: Compose riddle from given stimuli (realia/pictures)

II. Content : Composing Riddle From Given Stimuli ( Realia, Pictures)

III. Materials:
References: PELC, page 18, W. 9
Fun in English 4( Language) pages 73, 214
Teacher’s Manual: Fun in English 4 T.M. page 47
Materials: Pictures of animals, riddles, USB, Laptop, LCD
Projector, Worksheets
Springboard: Riddles
Value Integration: Conserving Wildlife

IV. Strategies ( 4 A’s)
A. Activities
1. Motivation
Singing of a song.
Have you gone to the zoo? What animals are found there?
Show the picture of a zoo. Let the pupils name the animals in
the picture.

Activity 1:
Here is a riddle for you. Listen carefully. After I read the riddle twice, answer the questions about it.

I am taller than an elephant. I have brown spots. I am the tallest animal in the zoo. I don’t climb the trees to eat the leaves. I have the longest neck among all animals. What am I?

1. What animal is in the riddle?
2. What clues helped you guess the animal?
3. What does this animal eat?
4. What color of the spots has it?
5. Where can you find this animal?

Value Infusion: What can you do to protect the animals?

Activity 2
(Think-Pair-Share)
Find a partner in the class.

Make a riddle by describing an animal in the picture and let your partner answer it.

Activity 3: Group activity

Read the following riddles and give the answer:
1. It can jump. It can croak. It has a long sticky tongue. What is it?
2. I live in water. I have fins and scale. I can swim. What am I?
3. I have black horns longer than your finger. My skin is black and tight. I am the beast of burden. What am I?
4. As I was going St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives;
Every wife had seven cats, every cat had seven kittens.
Kittens, cats and wives. How many were going to St. Ives?

B. Analysis
A. Analyze the riddle in the chart. How does each sentence begin?
What found at the end of each sentence?
What kind of words are used to help us give the answer?

B. Discuss the following guidelines in writing a riddle:
1: Begin each sentence with capital letter.
2: End each statement with a period.
3: End the question with a question mark.


C. Abstraction
. A riddle is a secret, a puzzle, a brain twister. It is a guessing game.
. In writing a riddle, clues are given to help the reader guessing the
answer.

D. Application

a. In your group write a riddle about one of the given pictures.
b. Trade your riddle to the other groups and let them answer it

IV EVALUATION

Compose your own riddle. Choose any object in the pictures below or anything you see around for your riddle.



V. ASSIGNMENT

Draw an object and make a riddle about it in a piece of paper

|

12 Comments


thanx for posting lesson plans like this.it is very useful to students like me


thanks for posting your lesson plan..i get new idea because of it...


Hello,
This is flordeliza navidad, teacher in inayawan elem school, cebu city division.Philippines
I am a masteranf for ICT for school leaders.
I used your Lesson plan as one of my requirements to pass the subject.
I awe you a lot


your lesson plan is of great help for my demo, tnx


What i don't realize is in truth how you're not actually a
lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

You understand thus significantly with regards to this matter, produced
me for my part believe it from a lot of varied angles.

Its like men and women are not fascinated except it's something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always deal with it up!

My weblog make cash fast


Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you
wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to
drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this
is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be
back.

Also visit my web page online earn money


commendable lesson plan..


Ma'am, thank you so much for posting this lp on your blog. I learned a lot from this :-)


Нmm it seеms like your blⲟg ate my fiгst comment (it was
extremeⅼy long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and ѕay, I'm thoгoughly enjoying your blog.
І as well am an aspiring blog writer bսt I'm stilⅼ new to the wholе thing.

Do y᧐u have any tips and hintѕ for newbie blog writers?
I'ⅾ certainly appreciate it.
Read Moгe Here : Here’s How To Passwⲟrd Protect Folder
Like A Profesѕional


I ɗon't even know how I ended uρ here, but I thouɡht
this post was good. I don't know who you are ƅut definitely you're
going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cһeers!

see this page : The Ninja Guide To How To Password Protect Folder
Better


It's very straightforward to find out any matter on web as compared to
textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2010 A Teacher's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Layout Edited by OurWorldOfFun | Sitemap